We are a local family friendly growing CPA firm located in Winston Salem. Our focus is on tax, accounting and advisory services for business clients and their owners, and for individual clients with complex tax and accounting matters. We appreciate our clients and enjoy being able to add value to their businesses through our services. We mentor our staff to develop a working partnership with our clients. Our employees are a valuable part of our business. As a firm we continually offer practical training sessions to enhance on the job training. We encourage community involvement and work to respect family time. We hope that you will consider our firm as a possible long term career opportunity.
Positions Available as of August 2017:
Senior Tax Manager
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting required.
- Experience in preparing and reviewing individual, corporate, partnership and trust tax returns.
- Versed in handling IRS notices, complex tax research questions and multi-state issues.
- Experience in payroll tax and sales tax matters.
- Experience managing two or more staff.
- Accounting experience with QuickBooks required.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Current CPA license required.
- Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Tax Season 2018 Tax Intern
- Work will include 1040 return preparation and year end accounting projects.
- UltraTax CS and Microsoft Office system skills preferred.
- 40 hours per week from mid January until April 15.
- Potential for full time offer after tax season.
Please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org